Well...not quite, but life did get busy for a bit! That isn't the total truth, I've had some time...but I just didn't spend it updating.
So..school got out at the end of May/beginning of June and we jumped into SWIM LESSONS! The kids had so much fun!
Zoey had Abbi and Steve as her teachers, and I swear she had a mini crush on Steve. She told everyone "I love Steve!" He really did a good job teaching her to get her face in the water and not be afraid.
DJ had Beth for a teacher but it was a Mom and Tot class. Mommy had to get in the water too! We spent the two weeks working on playing in the water and getting used to the feeling. DJ did GREAT! He is such a water baby!
Now that lessons are done, we are getting ready for the 4th of July weekend! Daddy will be home and we are going to have Aunt Reagan and Uncle Jeremy over for dinner and sparklers!
No comments:
Post a Comment