Yes, Easter Saturday. With Daddy's schedule at work, the Easter Bunny said he would visit a day early just for us!
Easter was SO NICE! It was really warm outside and we got to go hunt Easter eggs all over the backyard. Kyle was pretty helpful in pointing them out to me, but I was just as happy picking up his eggs. My basket was so full by the time we were half done, that I gave it to Mommy to hold I just went after more eggs.
Our eggs had CHOCOLATE in them! They also had fun things like tops, small toys and even yo-yos! Yo-yos are kinda hard to figure out, but Daddy could make them work and that was fun. We even got water guns in our baskets! Of course we had to go try them out right away! Kyle was having fun squirting Daddy...but I went after Kyle and Mommy! Daddy was trying to work in the yard and I went and squirted him a bunch.
On Sunday, Mommy, Kyle and I colored hard boiled eggs. We had this cool machine that made the eggs tye-dyed colors. I loved coloring them! I want to color eggs all the time now! I keep asking Mommy to make green eggs..and tells me no every time. Mean Mommy!
Chat after I get back from school!
Zoey
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment