Mommy and Daddy enrolled me in gymnastics class and it is so much fun! The very first time I went Mommy was a little worried, but there was so much to see and do I just couldn't sit still. Of course, I also didn't have a nap the whole day either. (I LOVE to refuse my naps lately...it frustrates everyone!)
Tumbletime has a class called Tiny Tots and that is anyone under the age of three. That's me! At the first class it was just Andrew and myself, but at the next one there were 4 out of the 5 of us. My favorite thing is doing summersaults and I love the TRAMPOLINE! The trampoline is the funnest thing ever invented. You really should try it sometime!
This is my teacher. She was trying to help me go across the bar. That was a little more difficult than I thought it would be!
See...I love to tumble!! I LOVE GYMNASTICS!!!
Love, Zoey
No comments:
Post a Comment