Saturday, March 29, 2008

So time for an introduction and some background info..

Since the last time I actually TRIED to blog (I actually just typed "tired" instead of tried....freudian slip?) life has changed dramatically in the Peterson household. Derek James arrived on May 17th at 9:36am in the morning. He weighed in at 9 pounds 5 ounces! ACK! No wonder I was as big as a house! Here is my sweet baby boy...what a cutie pie right?



He is growing like a weed and is now over 24 pounds and a GORILLA! He is now 10 months old, pulling up on everything and eating real food like a champ. Here is a pic from earlier today. He has learned to say hi and wave, clap and he says mama and dada!


Zoey is now THREE!! She had a Veggie Tales party in February with a few friends. What a great time they had. It was so fun to see her so excited about everything.


She and our cat Shrek are best of friends. I came out the shower the other day to find her in my bed cuddling with the cat.


Kyle is now 12! Talk about making me feel old! He was on the school wrestling team this year and plays clarinet in the 6th grade band. He is a computer game nut and adores his little brother and sister.



1 comment:

cjknick said...

April, your space is GREAT! Great job, girl!

Those kids are ALL getting so big. Doesn't time just go by too fast?

Cindy