This is the rack on the wall above the table. Right now it isn't perfectly planned out, but I want to do something for ribbon/fiber storage and fill up the jars and cans with embellishments. It also holds my small photo printer my mom gave me for my birthday.
This is the white cabinet that sits on the vertical file cabinet. I needed a place that lots of small stuff could be and I could close the doors to keep it looking organized. I'm going to put some small scrapbook layouts and vinyl words on the doors eventually. On the inside I have containers that are by color. All "blue" brads, clips etc go in the blue container. I LOVE this system. It works so much better for me.
Right below that is the vertical file cabinet that holds all my flat embellishments, stickers, rub ons and 8 1/2 x 11 paper/cardstock. I have all the embellies labeled by category such as birthday, music, sports, family, baby etc.
To the right of these I have those great Target cubes! The bottom ones are the drawers and the top are paper holders/shelves. On top of them are boxes that hold all my Stamping Up and Close to My Heart stamps. The drawers aren't labeled yet, only because I haven't gotten to it!

There you have it. My new and improved scrapping area!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!! I needed this challenge like you wouldn't believe. Now I know where things are and I can actually get things accomplished! Now I can CREATE again. I'm not me without getting to be creative, and I wasn't able to do that before. I'm happy again!








2 comments:
Looks great April! I just wish I had a scrap space of my own!
Now you need to blog more often! It's fun once you get the hang of it! :D
April, I had no idea that you had a blog! I am so excited! Your scrapbooking area looks so neat!
Post a Comment