After 6 long weeks in South Dakota....Kyle has come home to Idaho! Everyone here missed him like crazy, but nothing like his little sister. She asked every single day when Kyle was coming home. Every time she spoke with him on the phone, the words "Kyle, I miss you SO MUCH" came up a time or two. She really had a rough time with him being gone. When the first plane he was supposed to be on was having technical difficulities, Kyle's arrival was delayed a day. We told Zoey that Kyle's plane was broken, and she decided someone must have thrown a toy at it and broke it...LOL!! DJ remembered him, but wasn't quite as excited as his sister. 6 weeks is an eternity to a baby. :)
Such sweet pictures, April! It's hard when they have to leave, huh? My youngest kiddos are already dreading the day my oldest heads back to his dad's for school... I am too... :-( Glad he's home safe and sound though!
2 comments:
That is great that he is back, I bet everyone did miss him alot!
This is Jennifer from prg.org, in case ya' didn't know!
Such sweet pictures, April! It's hard when they have to leave, huh? My youngest kiddos are already dreading the day my oldest heads back to his dad's for school... I am too... :-(
Glad he's home safe and sound though!
Post a Comment