So at MMS, their band director does a "parent band" for the beginning band students. In February, all the band kids (who's parents agree) get taught a few band songs by their kid, and the parents put on a section of the band concert. Kyle's band teacher wouldn't let me come play. (Something about me being a band director..and not really fair to the others. I even offered to play Tuba!) Bryan however, was game for it! He did a great job on the clarinet! I had to take pics of both of my guys in band that night! Here is Daddy with the clarinet, with Kyle giving a few last minute lessons.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I was thinking about you today so I decided I should probably catch up on your blog! I can't believe how big Zoey is getting. She is so stinkin' cute. I love the picture of her riding her bike.
Post a Comment