Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Another shopping score!

Yeah..I know what you are thinking. She blogged two days in a row? Yes..amazing!



My Albertson's deals!

Mac and Cheese - These were on a buy one/get one free deal! 5.65 for the first one and the second one was free. THEN...on them were tags to get free capri sun boxes when you buy a 5 pack! So yep, Capri Suns were free!

2 5 packs of Mac and Cheese - 5.65
2 Capri Sun 10 packs - FREE
2 True Delights Granola bars. Regular 3.99, Sale for 1.99 and I had two 1.00 off coupons.
4 Seneca Apple Sauces. Regularly 2.99 each, on sale for 2 for 4.00. I had two 1.00 off when you buy two, and then 2 "double your coupon" coupons! I paid a 1.00 each for these 6 packs. My kiddos LOVE them. I even checked prices against the jars and this was cheaper. Yeah for cheaper!
1 bag of Pepperidge farm granola cookies. Regularly 3.99 a bag, on sale for 2/5.00 adn I had a 1.00 off coupon that I doubled. I paid .50 for the bag!

So grand totals:
Before sales and coupons, the total would have been - 41.81
After sales and coupons, I paid a grand total of - 12.13!! EXCELLENT!!!

No comments: