Monday, June 29, 2009

The Zoo!

We love the Zoo. Well...take that back, the kids and I love the Zoo, Daddy...does not. It isn't the smell of the animals, the crazy kids or even the cost of the food. It is his allergies. Something down there makes it really hard for Daddy to breathe. Does he let this stop him when his little ones start begging him to go to the monkey cages or the giraffe pen? Nope...Daddy goes and suffers for his kiddos. What a great Daddy!

We hadn't been to the new African part of the zoo as a family yet. Mommy went with grandma one day, but the rest of the gang hadn't. Love the giraffe!

While we were there a zoo keeper brought out the badger for everyone to see. The kids swarmed it and both DJ and Zoey got to pet it. DJ called it a cat of course..

A pic of the gang in the African part of the Zoo.

They have a jeep the kids can pretend to drive. Daddy doesn't look happy that Zoey is driving already!

And DJ had to try it out too...so did Kyle, but all the pics of him were blurry!

After the African plains exhibit...we took DJ to actually see a cat. He thought this was great!

I think I have a picture of her every year sitting on this thing! DJ wouldn't do it..but I still have all summer to get him on it :)

Yep...another picture of me. That is like a whole...2 pics of me with the kids in the last month. Man..I'm doing good! :)

And some silly pics of my silly kids! Love them!


And lastly...you know you have a good Daddy when he will climb up the slide and save you when you get too scared to come down. "Wuv ooo Daddy!"

No comments: