Monday, June 1, 2009

Update #3

Ok..I've become a coupon geek and I love saving money!

Look at my Fred Meyer treasures!



Lysol Wipes Large Container - Reg 6.00, on sale for 1/2 price and used a 1.00 off coupon. 2.00 total

Ken's Salad Dressings - Reg 2.50, on sale for 1.50 and I had two 1.00 off coupons. Total .50 each!

Bountiful Salad Dressings - (love these for marinades!) Reg 3.99 on clearance for 1.29 each. I used 2 1.00 off coupons, and 2 .75 off coupons. Total was .29 each for two of them and .54 each for the other two.

Lysol Disinfectant spray - Reg 4.88 each. 1/2 off Sale for 2.44 each. Used two - 2.00 off coupons. Total - .44 each!

Knorr side dishes - Reg 1.50 each. On sale for 1.00 each and I had a coupons for save .75 on two. Total 1.25 for two of them (.62/.63 each)

Grand total!!! 7.19 with tax! LOVED IT!!

Regular prices would have been: 34.72 YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: