Here it is in all it's messy glory.
The whole room, including lazy child that wouldn't get up to and get out of the picture.

My side of the room

From right to left..
My rack! (No..not THAT kind of a rack! :) ) This holds my jars of flowers, paints etc. It needs to be sorted a bit more though.

Just below the rack hangs a piece of metal that I hook all my stickles too so they are ready to go. They just have a piece of magnet on the back of them.

The spinner. This is a rotating embellishment rack on top of a two level lazy susan. Works great for lots of little things.

Next to that is my MM organizer my sister got me for Christmas. Holds a million tools..many of which should be sorted right out of there!

This holds all my adhesives, notebook, baby wipes (can never have enough) and things I use all the time.

Above that is a stamp pad holder I bought from my friend Caralee. Her dad built them. I have another..just in case I might run out of room in this one! See the duck on the top? That is Duckifier! DJ hardly ever had that out of his hand as a baby. A pacifier attached to a stuffed duck. I found it when cleaning and knew it needed to be in my room.

Under the table are the scrapbooks I'm currently working in, my paper cutter because I never seem to put it away and and embellishment rack I haven't figured out what to do with yet.

My file cabinet, cubes and electronics

Up close and personal with the file cabinet. The bottom drawer has all my 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock and paper. This is also the paper that Zoey can use for all her "scraft" projects. The top drawer is labeled by theme. Anything that fits the theme that is an embellishment goes there. Stickers, rub ons, overlays, vellum sayings etc..


The cubes on top of that are used for holding cards, adhesives, ribbons and fibers. three of the small drawers hold my cards I've gotten in swaps and are all ready for me to send out when needed. The other small drawer holds my stash of mono. The bigger drawers are dividing into 9 small squares each. The top drawer is full of ribbon on rolls. The second drawer is ribbon from swaps etc, that I rolled onto cards. The bottom drawer is fiber I wrapped on cards. Yes...this took forever!


I have this little corner where the cabinets come together. DH bought me the cute light to go back there and I hang my scrapping vest on a hook back there too. At the bottom of it I store my bags I would take to crops.


Next to these are some cabinets we bought at Lowe's. The two lower ones have a drawer each and cabinets on the bottom. On top of these are more cubes! These are all the divided paper cubes. One of drawers is all hardware and cutting supplies and the other is all coloring supplies. The cabinets at the bottom hold all my rubber stamps and all my small embellishments sorted by color in plastic containers. On top of the cubes are some great baskets, but somehow I didn't get pics of those. They hold stuff that needs to be done so it is hidden a bit from view.





Next to these are two tall cabinets, again from Lowe's. One is in desperate need of being sorted and the other holds books, magazines, scrapbooks and all of Zoey's scrapping stuff.

The cube on the bottom down there is Zoey's scrapping/coloring stuff. The bottom one is CRAMMED full of crayons, the middle one has her cuddle kids machine and the top is full of stickers and everything else she can shove into it! LOL

Next to this is Zoey's scrapping/coloring desk and Kyle's home...I swear he could LIVE at this desk..


So there it is! Above the electronics/stamp pad wall I have a curtain rod to hang that will hold some of my scrapping for inspiration and above the cabinets (once I get all that stuff off of them) I'm going to put a vinyl saying of some kind. I don't know what else will end up down here yet, but I have plans for some blacka dn white photography of my kids in frames on the wall above Zoey's desk. It is a work in progress, but I love it!
4 comments:
FA-BUUUU-LOUS! I'm very envious.
looks really awesome April! jelous!!
Wowsers! This is great! Congrats to you; now get scrappin'! :)
Cindy
Looooove it!
What a super present!
Post a Comment